ACHMIADSIN

GIGANTE DEL REI

LADINO DI PANOCCHIA

SMARAGD WINERWALD

MANX MARVELMARK TVAIN

SAKIEWKA (chudziok)

ANČKA (Slovenian)

MOZIRSKI GAJ (Slovenian)

VELIKA STARINSKA BAKINA (Croatian tomato,60 YEARS IN HERITAGE)

VALIANT(old-time, early variety)

GIRL GIRL'S

NICHOLAEVNA(Russian)

NORMANDIJA(Томат Нормандия Russian)

RUSSKIY VKUSNIY (Russian)

Pilcer Vesy

GOGOSKA

Roşie Faworyt

MARGARET CURTAIN

CHERRY

IVA'S RED BERRY

ALASKA

MADARA

BESSER

SWEET BEVERLY

Очень интересно :yep: Хотелось бы фото и описание. Если Вам легче по-английски дать описание, то мы сами переведем  :)

Pictures are not mine..

URIASE DE TULCEA
Origin: traditional Tulcea...Romanian

The variety is huge in abundance vague producing fruit, thick flesh, few seeds, a variety of excellent for serving fresh or canned.

Rosii uriase
This is a tomato variety with high productivity of fruit on average more than 5-600g record last year at this type was 1,150Kg. The plant has an unlimited growth and give an output of approximately 18-20 kg per plant if it is well maintained, it is resistant ..

Seminte rosii romanesti trandafirii

Romania tomatoes Suceava area, very productive with big doo very large fruit coloration is almost transparent deep red to green and exclusive taste and flavor of sweet and sour acidulat.Planta semideterminată growing and with good resistance to disease and pests

Rosii romanesti trandafirii

tomatoes from Suceava area, very productive with large fruit for very large baking intense red color almost transparent, and the taste of sweet and sour taste exclusive tomatoes. Plant growing and with good resistance to disease and pests

Rosii taranesti Diva de Deva

This variety is a traditional sort of Deva. Semi Determinate resistant and strong, with large fleshy and sweet fruit growth. A wise choice for gardeners who want to produce and quality

I repeat pictures are not mine, the image of my friend from Romania..

Roze de la Mihaela

Maturity: Medium Growth: Leaf undetermined type: normal fruit color: red purple fruit Shape: Round fruit size: big 250-400g Country: Romania
Mihaela some roses are red beefsteak type, as I said, big and beautiful. Have an indefinite growth and maturity average, middle of the season. When ripe, the fruit has a pinkish color a little towards purple-indigo, are large, round, slightly flat, smooth surface. Their bush grows tall, vigorous and needs a solid prop, 2 meters. They are not susceptible to disease, behave well only receiving regular treatment against mildew. The leaf is normal.

Inima Dorinei

Dorina is a red heart with a specific growth and the average maturity of the season. Usually the heart (especially vol) later, but it does not seem so. It is true that this heart more special core very meaty with few seeds, but would Dorina red hearts for soups and pasta, quite large, about 250-300 on average.

А по русски можно это всё. :-[ :-[ :-[

Цитата

Галя, почитай повыше- человек по русски не может, пользуется переводчиком. Оксана захотела помочь перевести с английского

А по русски можно это всё. :-[ :-[ :-[

Цитата

they asked me to write in English, if there is a problem, I'll go and delete my profile

I came here with good will you share the joy of tomato and not someone warn that letters, I know at least 60% Russian, and if you can tell Croatian??. Bye Bye

Galiy, если человек на русском не говорит, это не повод ему указывать, что ему и как делать.

Ну, ну.

На сайте где большая часть общается по русски. Ваш ответ я не поняла, но процесс изучения английского у меня начат. ;D ;D ;D ;D А гугл у меня иногда очень интересно переводит. :o :o :o :o

Цитата wiz

they asked me to write in English, if there is a problem, I'll go and delete my profile

I came here with good will you share the joy of tomato and not someone warn that letters, I know at least 60% Russian, and if you can tell Croatian??. Bye Bye

Не надо профиль удалять, пожалуйста :-[ . И без переводчика многим понятно :-X .

Цитата wiz

Thank me show welcome and kindness, but it is good to know and get to know you in one day, so I ask nicely and cultural welcome and wish them many more such welcome expand the world

Too sad, that you've decided to delete your profile and pictures. I didn't have a chance to read it all. This forum has a huge amount of people with different attitudes and reactions, like everywhere else on the Earth. But here you could meet lots of nice, friendly and good will people.  Hope you'll change your mind and reconsider. I'll be happy to see you back with more pictures and descriptions. Best regards!

Присоединяюсь к словам Алисы (Ирины), не нужно удалять профиль.

Я была бы рада общаться с Вами  и через гугл-транслейт, фотографии чудесные!

I'm sorry to see that you've deleted all your posts. I don't think anybody wanted to hurt you. Everyone who is interested in new varieties of tomatoes is going to like to converse with you. Do you have a web site or catalog where I can see your collections of tomatoes? I think that if you leave the forum, we all going to lose a lot.

Thank you,

I hope to see you again.

Я приветствую всех !!

Многие люди называют меня обратно на форуме, и я решил снова попробовать из-за хороших людей должно вернуть все плохо будет забыт.

Спасибо всем, кто позвонил мне :-*

Цитата wiz

Я приветствую всех !!

Многие люди называют меня обратно на форуме, и я решил снова попробовать из-за хороших людей должно вернуть все плохо будет забыт.

Мы рады! :)

Цитата wiz

Я приветствую всех !!

Добро пожаловать, Александра!

Еще раз повторю - тебя ни кто не хотел обидеть! Недопонимание бывает при виртуальном общении.  :) У нас очень доброжелательный форум.

Расскажи, пожалуйста, где ты выращиваешь свои томаты. В открытом грунте или в теплице?

Welcome, Alexandra!

I'll repeat myself : nobody wanted to offend you! In a virtual environment it is easy to misinterpret intentions. :)

People on this forum are very benevolent and kind.

Please tell me, where do you grow your tomatoes? Outdoors or in a greenhouse?

ROSI MARI ROMANESTI

ROSIE URIASA(frm Cucu )

URIASE DE TULCEA

CLUJ 358

MARI DE SANPETRU

DIVA DA DEVA

TARANESTI

CIORCHINI Romanesti

SAN GEORGIU DE MURES

ROZE DE LA MICHAELA

MOM'S HEART(Deneka)

QUEN MARBENA

ROSIE DE MALOVATZ

DURDULIA DE DURDUN

DULCE DE FARGAS

Maria Amazilitei's Giant Red

MARIA AMAZILETELS

MILIJANA(Bulgarian)

.....Spain varieties...

RAF FLORENTINO

ROSA DE HUESCA

NEGRILLO DE ALMOGUERA

ROSA DE BARBASTRO

RIBERO DEL EBRO

ROSA DE HUESCA

ROSADO DE LA SIERA

MORADO DE ARETXABALATEA

..............other varieties....

ACHMIADSIN

GIGANTE DEL REI

LADINO DI PANOCCHIA

SMARAGD WINERWALD

MANX MARVELMARK TVAIN

SAKIEWKA (chudziok)

ANČKA (Slovenian)

MOZIRSKI GAJ (Slovenian)

VELIKA STARINSKA BAKINA (Croatian tomato,60 YEARS IN HERITAGE)

VALIANT(old-time, early variety)

GIRL GIRL'S

NICHOLAEVNA(Russian)

NORMANDIJA(Томат Нормандия Russian)

RUSSKIY VKUSNIY (Russian)

Pilcer Vesy

GOGOSKA

Roşie Faworyt

MARGARET CURTAIN

CHERRY

IVA'S RED BERRY

ALASKA

MADARA

BESSER

SWEET BEVERLY

Мне придется сделать новый список, потому что я получил 2 дня назад из Франции и Америки новые 100 сортов томатов, это будет трудное решение.

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
  • Создать...